It is worth bearing in mind that not everyone at all times can safely undergo microblading on their eyebrows. In some situations, it may compromise their health.
If you have any of the following conditions, the medical consensus is that you should not have microblading.
- Pregnancy/breastfeeding due to hormonal changes which might pose health hazards
- Serious diseases, including cancer and epilepsy
- Circulatory disorders – when a particular area under the skin has little or no blood supply, it renders that part vulnerable to infection
- Bleeding disorders
- Skin diseases – e.g. skin cancer
- You have recently had Botox
- Broken capillary on the brow area
- You have recently got waxed
- You have recently used chemical peels
For any disease or condition, it would be better to ask your doctor first if you could get your brows microbladed.