These are the steps your therapist will take to remove eyelash extensions – either because you do not want extensions any longer, or because you are about to have a complete new set.
- You should keep your eyes closed at all times.
- She will remove any makeup so that she can distinguish between the natural lashes and the extension lashes.
- She will place a warm damp pad on your eyes to soften the glue.
- She will also put another damp pad underneath your lower lashes.
- She will use a Q-tip to apply glue dissolver to each lash to be removed.
- She will use a cotton pad to wipe over your eyes to remove the lashes and glue.
- Finally, she will clean your eyes with oil-free makeup remover/cleanser.
Don’t try to remove lashes yourself by pulling them out. You will pull out your natural eyelashes as well.